Thursday, December 01, 2005

BACK

Wow, what a layoff. I've been doing mostly scuba diving through the summer to now. While I've been doing some swimming and whatnot there hasn't really been any concerted effort to train.

Starting today I'm back in the groove. Went for a 15 minute run this morning and will hit the pool this afternoon, and the tables tonight.

Planning to attend a freedive trip to bluesprings December 10,11 organized by conner off deeperblue so need to get the lungs back for that.

2 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dude, I am a freediver from Ecuador. At the moment I am part of the national team with my 5:45 in static, 80 without fins, 118 with fins. At the moment my monofin is broke I want to try the bi fin.

Can u tell me more about your breathing before a dinamic dive. (I mean the hyper ventilation).

You will be hearing from me.

Respecto to the ocean.

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dude, I am freediver from ecuador, cool some has a blog on this.

My times are:

static: 5:45
dynamic with fins: 119 (monofin)
dymanic without equipment: 85 meters.

I well i love this sport and I am looking foward to know more about yoiur trainnig and tables.

Cya

Note: In the near future I will post as ganzo. at the moment my laptop is broke

 

Post a Comment

<< Home